Become part of our success story with your career!
SmartRay is specialized in 3D Sensors for inspection, guidance and measurement; that help manufacturing companies improve product quality, guide automation and reduce production costs. By focusing on 3D, SmartRay has built a comprehensive portfolio of products designed to solve a rapidly increasing range of industrial applications.
Being part of our Embedded Systems Team means to develop innovative hardware for the usage of our 3D laser scanner in the industrial environment.
We are looking for a:
DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER FOR FPGA DESIGN (F/M/D)
Your key responsibilities:
- Designing digital architectures according to the requested algorithmic and performances
- Implementation and simulation of complex modules in Verilog and MyHDL
- Creating tests and operating software
- Developing projects from concept phase until the delivery to the product launch
- Working according to the scrum process and creating transparency by writing the user-stories
- University degree in electrical or information technologies, or any comparable course of studies
- At least 5 years of experience in FPGA design and design tests
- Experience with scripting languages, especially Python
- Ideally experience in automation environment, e.g. robotics, fieldbuses
- Experience in video processing would be desirable
- Very good English language skills
- Ability to work in an international team
What we offer:
- Exciting projects with modern cutting-edge technology
- Company investing time in stable long-term solutions for improving product quality
- Company culture that values initiative and ideas
- Work in an international team (More than 12 nations under one roof)
- Variety of social benefits and performance related payment