BECOME PART OF OUR SUCCESS STORY WITH YOUR CAREER!
SmartRay specializes in 3D Sensors for inspection, guidance and measurement that help manufacturing companies improve product quality, guide automation and reduce production costs. By focusing on 3D, SmartRay has built a comprehensive portfolio of products designed to solve a rapidly increasing range of industrial applications. Our 3D Sensors meet the highest demands of data quality, accuracy, stability and performance.
Josy is a turn-key solution for high-speed 3D inspection of welds based on our high-end 3D sensors. Main customers are the automotive industry in Europe and Asia. The Josy software team develops an innovative and intuitive application which is the central part of this solution. The team lives an agile software development process and employs advanced software engineering methods with modern language features.
we are looking for a:
Senior Software Developer C++ (F/M/D)
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and development of new software modules and methods for more accurate and robust analysis of welds in 2D and 3D sensor data
- Optimization of current software for challenging 24/7 applications in the automotive industry
- Continuous delivery of high-quality code with the aid of code reviews, unit tests and integration tests
- Close cooperation with our project technicians to ensure highest product quality and ease of use
- Degree in Computer Science, Electric Engineering, Physics, or related discipline
- At least 5 years of professional experience in software development using C++
- Experience with Software Architecture design, C++17 and design patterns (e.g., MVVM) is a must
- Ideally experience with 3D Computer Vision and image analysis
- Experience in automation (e.g., robots, fieldbus, PLC) is an advantage
- Knowledge of Python, Qt, Cmake and Git as well as experience with Atlassian tools and MS Visual Studio are an advantage
- Ability to work in scrum teams
- Good command of English or German
WHY JOIN US:
- Exciting projects with modern cutting-edge technology
- Company investing time in stable long-term solutions for improving product quality
- Company culture that values initiative and ideas
- Work in an international team (More than 12 nations under one roof)
Do you meet these requirements and want to apply? We look forward to hearing from you!
Please APPLY HERE